What is SIP Investment?
The full form of SIP is Systematic Investment Plan. These SIP’s are offered by the Mutual Fund Companies, SIP is like one type of systematic investment. Mutual Fund companies offers SIP in different phases, these phases include weekly Systematic Investment Plan, Monthly Systematic Investment Plan and Quarterly Systematic Investment Plan. Depending on your convenience you can choose any of the above said Systematic Investment Plans.Sponsored Links
What is an Online SIP Mutual Fund Return Calculator?
Online SIP Mutual Fund Return Calculator is a tool which helps the SIP investors to calculate the returns of SIP on their own. This online SIP Calculator helps the investors in calculating the returns but it also helps the investors or SIP enthusiasts to determine the better investment plans available in the market. This online SIP calculator helps you to calculate even the returns on the Mutual Funds.
How to Use a SIP Calculator online in a Simple way?Sponsored Links
Here we are giving some simple tips to use the SIP Calculator online in a simple and easy way. To use the SIP Calculator first you have to know the monthly investment amount, second thing is the investment term or investment period of the SIP, and the third and the last thing is rate per annum. By using these three things you can simply know the Actual investment i.e. how much you have invested in that particular SIP, Maturity amount i.e. the total amount which will getting to you after the maturity period and the amount multiplied to your investment i.e. how much returns you are getting on that specific SIP you invested.
Simple Procedure for Using a SIP Calculator Online:
- Enter the amount which you are investing on SIP monthly in the Monthly investment amount Field.
- Enter the SIP Period in the Investment Period Field.
- Enter the interest rate what the Company is offering on the SIP you invested in the Rate Per Annum Field.
- After entering all the above details click the Calculate Button.
- After clicking the calculate button, this online SIP calculator displays the following things:
- Actual investment you are going to invest in the SIP.
- The total amount which you are going to get after the Maturity of your SIP.
- The multiplied amount i.e. how much returns you earned from investing on that particular SIP.
Uses of Online SIP Calculator:Sponsored Links
- By using the Online SIP calculator, the ones who have already invested in the SIP’s they can know the actual amount they are going to invest on that particular SIP during the period of that SIP.
- By using the Online SIP calculator, the ones who have already invested in the SIP’s they can know the total amount which they are going to obtain on the maturity of their SIP.
- By using the Online SIP calculator, the ones who have already invested in the SIP’s they can know the how much money multiplied to the investment during the period of the SIP.
- By using the Online SIP calculator, the ones who are willing to invest on SIP they can determine which SIP is better and which company is offering more offers on their own.
- By using the Online SIP calculator, the ones who are willing to invest on SIP they can decide how much they can invest and what are the returns they are getting on the SIP and choose better SIP by sitting at their homes.
How to Calculate SIP Manually?
Before the existence of the Online SIP calculator, there is a formula by using that formula people used to calculate. By using this below mentioned formula anyone from any part of the world can calculate the Actual investment you are going to invest in the SIP, the total amount which they are going to get after the Maturity of their SIP and the multiplied amount i.e. how much returns they earned from investing on that particular SIP. They can even choose which SIP is better in the market on their own.
Formula to Calculate the Simple Annualized Returns:
Formula to Calculate the Absolute Returns or Point-to-point Returns:
Compounded Annual Growth Rate Formula (CAGR):