The Federal Government of Germany levies VAT (Value Added Tax) through the states and the Municipalities of Germany. VAT is one type of in direct Tax which is levied by the Government of Germany from the Sellers.
What is a German VAT Calculator?
German VAT Calculator is just like any other VAT calculators which help the German Nationals and all the residents of Germany to calculate the Value Added Tax rate on their own which they have to pay for the German Government. By using this Online German VAT Calculator all the residents of Germany can calculate the VAT in a simple and easy way.Sponsored Links
Germany VAT Exemptions:
Like many other countries in the world, the Federal Government of Germany has given some exemptions for some particular services in paying VAT which include the following list:
List of VAT Exemptions in Germany:
- Goods export.
- Intra-Community supply of goods.
- Doctor provided services.
- Financial services.
- Letting real estate in the long-term.
- Cultural services like public theatres, museums, zoos, etc.
- Institutions providing general education or vocational training.
- Honorary Services.
- Voluntary Services.
How to Use a German VAT Calculator online in a Simple way?Sponsored Links
Here we are giving some simple tips to use the German VAT Calculator online in a simple and easy way. To use the German VAT Calculator or any other VAT Calculator, first you have to know the VAT tax rate of that particular country. By using this online Germany VAT calculator all the residents of Germany can calculate the actual price of the product including and excluding the Value Added Tax.
Simple Procedure for Using a German VAT Calculator Online:
- Enter the price excluding the VAT.
- Select the German VAT Rate from the below.
- After entering the price and selecting the VAT tax rate you will get the total price of that particular good including VAT.
- You can even calculate the original price of the product without VAT and with VAT etc.
German VAT Calculator Uses:
- All the residents of Germany can use this Online German VAT Calculator to know how much VAT they are paying for a particular product.
- By using this Online German VAT Calculator, the residents of Germany can check or know the actual price of the products.
- Online German VAT Calculator helps the German Nationals and the residents of Germany to calculate the VAT of that particular product on their own in a simple and easy way.
How to Check German VAT Tax Rates Manually?
Beside the above process, the residents of Germany can also use the below mentioned formula to calculate the VAT Tax rate manually in Germany.
How to Calculate German VAT by using the VAT Formula?
Before the existence of the VAT calculator, individuals used to calculate the VAT tax rate by using the below mentioned formula. By using this formula the residents of Germany can calculate the VAT on their own very easily.
VAT Amount = Amount Excluding VAT X (VAT rate/100).
Calculating the German VAT manually by using the VAT Formula:
- Here in the above formula, if you want to know the VAT amount then,
- Multiply the amount of the product excluding the VAT with the German VAT Tax Rate.
Amount with VAT = Amount Excluding VAT + VAT Amount.
- Here in the second formula, if you want to know the VAT amount then,
- Add the amount of the product excluding VAT with the VAT amount.