The Government of Australia introduced GST (Goods and Services Tax) on eight July 1999, but Goods and Services Tax officially commenced in the year 2000 from 1st July. Goods and Services Tax is a multi level value added Taxmulti-level introduced to replace the wholesale sales tax for goods and some services. GST in Australia is defined as the Tax which is levied on the supply of Goods and the services purchased throughout the Country which includes most of the products. The government of Australia introduced this Goods and Services Tax replacing the wholesale federal sales tax with 10% tax rate.
What is an Australian GST Calculator?
Australian GST Calculator is just like the other GST calculators which help the Australians to calculate the GST which they have to pay for the Australian Government. By using this Online Australian GST Calculator all the residents of Australia can calculate the Australian GST on their own.
What is the GST Tax Rate in Australia?
The Government of Australia introduced Goods and Services Tax on eight July 1999, but the Goods and Services Tax started operating officially from 1st July 2000. The Government of Australia introduced GST with a Tax rate of 10%. Before using the online Australian GST Calculator one should know the GST rate.
Australia GST Rate Calculator:
How to Use an Australian GST Calculator online in a Simple way?Sponsored Links
Here we are giving some simple tips to use the Australian GST Calculator online in a simple and easy way. To use the Australian GST Calculator or any other GST Calculator, first, you have to know the GST tax rate of that particular country. From the year 2000 Australian Government is levying 10% GST Tax.
Simple Procedure for Using an Australian GST Calculator Online:
- Enter the price excluding the GST Tax.
- Now enter the GST tax rate percentage.
- After entering the price and GST tax rate you will get the total price of that particular good including GST.
Australian GST Calculator Uses:
- All the residents of Australia can use this Online Australian GST Calculator to know how much GST they are paying for a particular product.
- By using this Online Australian GST Calculator, the residents of Australia can check or know the actual price of the products.
- Online Australian GST Calculator helps the Australians to calculate the GST of that particular product on their own in a simple and easy way.
How to Check Australian GST Tax Rates Manually?
Beside the above process, the residents of Australia can also use the below mentioned formula to calculate the GST Tax rate manually in Australia.
Australia GST = Amount before the Sales Tax (GST Rate/ 100)
Simple Procedure for Calculating the Australia GST Manually:
- Enter the original amount of the product before sale tax.
- Enter the GST Rate and divide the GST Rate with 100.
- Now multiply the GST Tax Rate Percentage with the original amount of the product or any goods.
- After the multiplication of GST Tax Rate with Original amount of the product, you will get the total price of that particular product including GST.